Welcome
Welcome to hydrography

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Msc Hydrography v/s CATEGORY "A"

Msc Hydrography v/s CATEGORY "A"

Postby Jonathan » Mon May 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I am a Surveyor/ Photogrammetrist scheduled to attend Msc hydrography in Universiti Tecknology Malaysia (UTM). Someone advise me if this leads to CAT 'A' accreditation. If not, which universities in Asia offer CAT 'A' in their Msc programme? Thanks in advance.
Jonathan

Re: Msc Hydrography v/s CATEGORY "A"

Postby piebook » Tue May 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello Jonathan,
look at the IHO site or use this link:
http://www.iho-ohi.net/iho_pubs/IHO_Download.htm
and look for the document C47 , download this and scroll down inside the document until to the section of Malyaysia, than you'll find the information after you are looking for.

cheers piebook
piebook

Postby grezar92 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:36 am

Im just want to ask for opinion..after i graduate..should i go for Cat B and Cat A?
grezar92

Postby piebook » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello grezar92,
I assume that depend about what do you want to do in the future. More practical or more scientific? Earn mor or less? Get a job or not? Where do want to work and so on? I assume that you could answer these question much better than I, especially for your own situation. For instance read read the requirements about Cat A and Cat B. You'll find more and detailed informations also at the download site of the IHO. See the link above.

Good luck

Cheers piebook
piebook

Return to Education